miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

The Comedian's Tale

Today, when coming back from work I saw,
The longest Transmilenio line of all.
From far I saw a man with funny clothes.
"It's not a dude!" I thought as I got close.

Excuse me miss, or sir...I wish to ask,
I promise I will do this very fast.
How come so joyous, when in such a line?
Are you a he or she? If you don't mind.
"Of course I don't! And now I'll start to tell.
So let's begin, now listen to my tale.
I came into the world not being a male,
And that is what I call the biggest fail.
For I should have been born as masculine
As all the other strong, aggressive men.
But I will not complain of this mistake,
And this sweet life I never will forsake.
Oh lucky me! Because of this I can
Laugh at them all; at women and at men.
And thanks to this I have a stable job,
By far the best comedian of all.
I am a miss by night, a sir by day.
For making fun of both I do get paid.
But never has it been a simple LIFE,
One day I was discovered my WIFE.

We were together for three years until
She ran into her high school love named Bill.
I wasn't jealous, I believed in her.
"Don't worry, please." Precisely were her words.
But stupid Bill, obsessed with her was he.
The idiot, moron started stalking me.
And this is how he knew about my work.
He didn't wait and to my wife he told:
"J.D, a secret does your husband keep.
You shall be strong. Oh please, come take a seat.
I saw him at a woman's bar dressed up
As one of them, made jokes and would not stop.
But that's not all, for then he left and switched
From bar to bar, and with this guy you're hitched!
Before I knew, he was a man again,
Inside a bar, and looked like fellow men."

My wife did weep, and mad as hell was she.
Before I knew, divorced were her and me.
"I had no clue that this was going on,
I knew it! I'd be better as a nun.
I leave you Sam, go live your double LIFE.
But now forget you ever had a WIFE."

And so she left, but I kept moving on.
Oh look the Transmilenio line is gone!
I leave you now, but hope you will appear
Some day again. Bye, nice to meet you dear!"

And went his way this nice comedian.
I hope I get to see that face again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario